ANNOUNCING: Western New York Prosperity Fellowship Program | Open to all UG majors and select GRAD programs:
Seeking students with an entrepreneurial drive who want to make a difference in Western New York| Application Deadline: Thurs., February 5, 2016
All students will be awarded a paid summer internship; scholarship support will be awarded during the academic year will vary in size and may be up to $25,000 based on a student’s unmet financial need. This fellowship program will assist undergraduate and graduate students who are actively preparing for careers that further economic development and growth, especially in the Western New York region. Open to all undergraduate majors and select graduate programs including students in the School of Management, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and School of Architecture and Planning.
* current sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students are eligible to apply;
* should have minimum 3.0 cumulative UG GPA / 3.5 cumulative GRAD GPA;
* have an interest in bolstering the WNY economy through job creation;
* complete the 2016-2017 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the advised deadline. Please note that you may file a FAFSA using estimated income information and update your FAFSA once you complete your current tax return.
For full details, visit the fellowship website at: http://www.academies.buffalo.edu/wnyprosperity/index.php
Candidates are encouraged to attend Fellowship Application Information sessions (all held in 17 Norton Hall):
* October 30, 2015 at 3:00 pm
* November 4, 2015 at noon
* November 5, 2015 at 1:00 pm
* November 5, 2015 at 6:00 pm
* November 11, 2015 at 6:00 pm
* November 19, 2015 at noon
WNY Prosperity Fellowship, YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBTG1QZrhCE