The University at Albany Summer Research Program (UASRP) is accepting applications!
UASRP is a paid eight week summer research opportunity that provides undergraduate participants with the opportunity to work with outstanding faculty and staff from across the Capital District. For example the University at Albany, Gen*NY*Sis Center for Excellence in Cancer Genomics, Pharmaceutical Research Institute Albany College of Pharmacy, Albany Medical College, New York State Department of Health, Wadsworth Center, Albany Stratton V A Medical Center and SUNY Polytechnic Institute. In addition we offer weekly workshops and programs that encourage continued discover of STEM fields. Scholars present their research at the Buffalo McNair Conference and the University at Albany Symposium.
Start Date: June 14 – August 1, 2015
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident and underrepresented or economically disadvantaged
- Must be in good academic standing with a GPA of 2.7 or higher
- Have completed at least two (2) semesters of college or have advanced standing
- Room and Board included with meal plan
- Bus transportation to site
Application Deadline: February 28, 2015
Note: Participants may not take courses during UASRP Sessions.