LSAMP will sponsor any Junior or Senior with good grades and good standing with LSAMP! Contact Dr. T or Nancy for details!
The 2014 Ivy Plus Symposium will be held on March 13-15 in Cambridge MA, hosted by Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
This is your chance to interact with faculty and hear about cutting-edge research and PhD programs from the world’s leading institutions of higher education. This two-day symposium features mini symposia, lab and archival tours, graduate student and alumni panels, poster session, research talks by several dozen faculty from among the nation’s leading universities and much more. Join us for unique opportunities to:
* Hear about emerging research and new interdisciplinary collaboration.
* Present your own work and get feedback from faculty, graduate students, and postdocs in a poster session.
* Attend a panel discussion by faculty to get an inside look at the admissions process and learn more about how to pursue a research degree.
* Learn how a PhD can open doors and lead to exciting career opportunities. Hear from alumni about careers within and outside of academia.
* Connect with peers and explore Cambridge and Boston!
The deadline for application (including transcripts, two letters of recommendation, a resume and a personal statement) is December 14th. There is no application fee but there is a $200 registration fee for attendees. Financial assistance may be available to help offset the costs. Admitted students will be notified of the travel grant opportunities.
Additional information and the online application form are available at http://www.IvyPlusSymposium.com or email us at: email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
MS PHD’S Project Coordinator
Institute for Broadening Participation
MS PHD’S Profile<http://www.msphds.org/profiles.asp?ind=RicciLois>