Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 P.M EST, December 16, 2013. All supporting materials including references and test scores must be received by December 16, 2013.
The Science, Mathematics and Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship for Service Program is an opportunity for students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines to receive a full scholarship and be gainfully employed upon degree completion.
Participants In The SMART Scholarship For Service Program Receive;
- Full tuition and education related fees (does not include items such as meal plans, housing, or parking)
- Stipend paid at a rate of $25,000 – $38,000 depending on degree pursuing (may be prorated depending on award length)
- Paid summer internships
- Health Insurance allowance up to $1,200 per calendar year
- Book allowance of $1,000 per academic year
- Employment placement after graduation